Registration for the 2019 / 2020 season is now due! Download the registration forms here, and deliver to the Club President via one of the following methods:
- scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- deliver to the red letterbox at 65 Muston St, Mosman; or
- hand in on your first day of racing.
The club bank details are indicated on the form – please transfer registration fees to our account indicating the family name as the reference ie Durrant family fees.
Our season has commenced on Saturday October 26th but it’s never too late to join – download the season swimming program.
We also accept the Active Kids Vouchers. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for two vouchers valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
(PLEASE TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE 9PM THE DAY BEFORE RACING)
Standard Order Of Events
- 200/400/800m freestyle*
- 25m other strokes #
- 100m other strokes #
- 15m bubble race
- 15m freestyle
- 100m freestyle
- 15m other strokes #
- 50m other strokes #
- 25m freestyle (for ages up to 11)
- 25m freestyle (for ages 12+)
- 50m freestyle
- 4x25m individual medley
(*200/400/800m events will be swum on alternate Saturdays from 26th October, # either backstroke, breaststroke or butterfly.)
Any member may compete in the 15m or 25m events but unless under 8 years for 15m or 11 years for 25m must progress to next longer distance after twice breaking the following time limits: 15 secs for 15m free, 25 secs for 25m free, 20 secs for 15m other strokes, 28 secs for 25m other strokes.
- All financial ‘first claim’ members may compete in championships for which they are eligible, but will be excluded from holding the title, or receiving the trophy if they fail to compete in races on four separate club swimming days during the season, other than championship days.
- A swimmer’s age on the 1st Jan 2020 will determine the appropriate age group for the 2019/2020 season, and proof must be made available on request. For further rules refer to the rule sheet.
Special Trophy Races
Entrants must have swum on two separate Saturdays in other than time trials, within 6 weeks before the race, apart from the MRS R. DOUGLAS TROPHY in November (when only one swim other than a time trial is necessary). For further rules refer to the rule sheet. Children must try their best at all times – any instances of handicap manipulation will result in disqualification or adjustment of time by race officials. Such rule violations will also forfeit the swimmer’s eligibility to receive any sportsmanship awards.