We plan to commence the 2023-24 season on 30th October. It’s never too late to join so if you require any further information regarding registration for this season, please don’t hesitate to email the Club President at email@example.com. Our holiday season window will be open from 2 December until 27 January. If you wish to only swim during this time you can pay a reduced membership of $60 per person.
Once registration forms for the new season are available, you can download here, and deliver to the Club President via one of the following methods:
- scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- deliver to the red letterbox at 65 Muston St, Mosman; or
- hand in on your first day of racing.
The club bank details are indicated on the form – please transfer registration fees to our account indicating surname as the reference.
Active Kids. We also accept the Active Kids Vouchers. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for two vouchers valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school. If you are using a voucher for one or more of your kids this season please indicate the reference number(s) on the membership form.
(PLEASE TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE 9PM THE DAY BEFORE RACING)
Standard Order Of Events
- 200/400/800m freestyle*
- 25m other strokes U11 #
- 25m other strokes 12+ #
- 100m other strokes open #
- 4x25m individual medley Adult
- 4x25m individual medley Child
- 15m bubble race U5
- 15m freestyle U7
- 100m freestyle open
- 15m other strokes U7 #
- 50m other strokes open #
- 25m freestyle open (for ages 12+)
- 25m freestyle (for ages up to 11)
- 50m freestyle open
(*200/400/800m events will be swum on alternate Saturdays from 30th October, # either backstroke, breaststroke or butterfly.)
Season race program
The 2023-24 season program will be available here once ready.
Any member may compete in the 15m or 25m events but unless under 8 years for 15m or 11 years for 25m must progress to next longer distance after twice breaking the following time limits: 15 secs for 15m free, 25 secs for 25m free, 20 secs for 15m other strokes, 28 secs for 25m other strokes.
- All financial ‘first claim’ members may compete in championships for which they are eligible, but will be excluded from holding the title, or receiving the trophy if they fail to compete in races on four separate club swimming days during the season, other than championship days.
- A swimmer’s age on the 1st Jan 2024 will determine the appropriate age group for the 2023/2024 season, and proof must be made available on request. For further rules refer to the rule sheet.
Special Trophy Races
Entrants must have swum on two separate Saturdays in other than time trials, within 6 weeks before the race, apart from the MRS R. DOUGLAS TROPHY in November (when only one swim other than a time trial is necessary). For further rules refer to the rule sheet. Children must try their best at all times – any instances of handicap manipulation will result in disqualification or adjustment of time by race officials. Such rule violations will also forfeit the swimmer’s eligibility to receive any sportsmanship awards.
Tidal Pools Carnival
This annual inter-club competition is hosted alternately by our club and the Northbridge Amateur Swimming Club, usually in late February/early March. This season the event will be hosted by The Spit at Balmoral Baths on February 25 (TBC).
Enquiring about registering for holiday swimming program. Are the children’s race on Saturday morning @ 9am ?
Hi Xina – races start at 9am every Saturday!